Monday, September 4, 2006

Bo's Journal #16-Vancouver Island Journal

Okay, so I can’t help myself! I know I would be taking a vacation from our vacation, well we just ran into too many neat things not to share! So here are some of things we have done here on Vancouver Island and vicinity:

Friends’ ‘deer little’ place in East Sooke

Ripple Rock and the Narrows

Cluxewe Wetlands & Sunsets

Port Hardy-Story Beach brawl with friends


Telegraph Cove and whale watching


Parkville Sand Sculpture Contest





Buchart Flower Gardens


Abkhazi Gardens


Victoria, BC and a Boat Tour of the Harbor





Touring Cowichen Bay, Duncan Museum & Murals





Fairhaven Farms and Water Buffalo




Then there was taking the ferry to BC, finding Squamish, the Sea to Sky Hwy. and of course Mt. Garibaldi.


Did I mention the Peace Park, Border Patrol and confiscation of all of our fresh home grown goodies we had bought in the Cowichen Area? I had to say ‘goodbye’ to all those grand leftovers and scraps I was so looking forward to!


All this in 18 days; no wonder I’m sleeping in more and more! Keep your paws clean and don’t forget to sniff the air for that hint of crispness once in a while.

No comments: